About E. & J. Gallo Winery Founded by brothers Ernest and Julio Gallo in 1933 in Modesto, California, E. & J. Gallo Winery is the world’s largest family-owned winery and the acclaimed producer of award-winning wines and spirits featured in more than 90 countries around the globe. A pioneer in the art of grape growing, winemaking, sustainable practices, marketing and worldwide distribution, Gallo crafts and imports wines and spirits to suit a diverse range of tastes and occasions, from everyday offerings to boutique, luxury bottlings.
The Gallo Canada portfolio is comprised of more than 30 unique brands while making up 20% of the Wine from the USA. Commercial brands like Barefoot Cellars, Carlo Rossi, and Gallo Family Vineyards. Premium offerings include Apothic, LaMarca, Carnivor, Longshot, Orin Swift Cellars, Ghost Pines, Edna Valley Vineyard, J Vineyards & Winery, Louis M. Martini, MacMurray Estate Vineyards, Talbott Vineyards, and William Hill Estate, along with highly acclaimed imports, such as Alamos, Santa Rita, and Whitehaven. Gallo Spirits offers New Amsterdam Vodka and E&J Brandy, in addition to the fastest growing Spirit Brand in Canada…New Amsterdam Pink Whitney.
We are excited to share that for the 5th year in a row, E. & J. Gallo Winery has received a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, honoring the Best Places to Work in 2021. Gallo was the only alcohol beverage company on the 2021 list and one of only 35 companies who have earned this award 5 years in a row!
Assists in the Trade strategy for E&J Gallo Canada priority brands and supports in the execution ofTrade Marketing projects across retail and on-premise channels. Applies knowledge of company policies and procedures, utilizes a strong understanding of other departments’ functions and project management skills, and demonstrates ownership and teamwork.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Responsible for the creative development and timely delivery of all POS and Display Tools required for various Trade Marketing programs, nationally. This includes working with the cross-functional teams to identify tool requirements, manage deadlines and logistics, and execute creative briefs. Projects include but are not limited to: annual bulk buy POS, misc. POS requests, all display tools (permanent and non).
- Responsible for execution and completion of all contest programming, including creation of legal rules and regulations, digital & social integration and contest fulfillment.
- Responsible for managing provincial liquor board programming for total Gallo portfolio. This includes: program development, application management, execution fulfillment and post-program analysis.
- Responsible for developing and managing the National Retail Sampling Program for the total Gallo portfolio. This includes: agency management & training, execution planning and fulfillment, budget management and results reporting and assessment.
- Responsible for the development and completion of sell sheets related to promotional programs and new listings, nationally
- Writes and executes a variety of briefs to vendors to develop and procure creative elements, new display tools and promotional items.
- Orders samples from the winery and manages inventory
- Responsible for managing and maintaining inventory of marketing items within all storage lockers in Ontario.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate information in the Trade Center of Excellence Resources.
- Works with sales team to update liquor board websites with updated brand information and images.
- Utilizes internal data and reporting systems to develop insights, content and validate data.
- Develops work backs and follows internal processes to ensure projects are completed on time and have the right levels of approvals.
- Manages adhoc admin duties (i.e. receiving goods, managing meals).
- Maintains satisfactory attendance and complete all projects within deadlines.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.